Pagoda tents has a side height of 2.5m. Regular type of Pagoda tent uses a 3 channel 65mm x 65mm x 2.5mm aluminum alloy. The standard 10m x10m Pagoda with a 2.6 side height uses a 4 channel 122mm x68mm x3mm aluminum alloy and the wind loading is 80km/h (0.3kn/m2).
Optional accessories for the Pagoda tent include:
- Glass walling system,
- Door units,
- Flooring system,
- Ground anchors,
- Interior lining, etc.
Pagoda tents can be used as a single unit or combined to enlarge space and become a special structure style with a rain gutter.
Pagoda Tent can make your outdoor event become more visually pleasing!
- Fixed size simple structures
- Anodized aluminium extrusion framework
- Hot dipped galvanized steel connection parts
- Wall panels all hang directly from the eave purlins
- Walls supplied as two piece with dutch lacing, or one piece with optional zip openings
- Window walls available in multiple styles, including ‘Georgian’ and ‘Panoramic’
- PVC covers are high gloss finish, flame retardant, low wick and anti fungicide.
- Pagoda’s can be joined together with link-kits to increase the covered area
Share this page